Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 can Green Giant sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices processed Swiss cheese (no holes)
- 4 (1/4 pound) hamburger patties
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix the first three ingredients together, put on low heat and let simmer.
- Mix the Accent, Lawry's and pepper together and put into a shaker. Season
the patties with this and fry or grill until done, but don't press down on the
- Put patty onto a bun, then the Swiss, then the sauce and you're done.