House of Blues Burger and Seasoning Mix
- 3 pounds ground Angus beef
- 6 brioche rolls (or your favorite rolls)
- 6 teaspoons House of Blues Seasoning Mix (recipe follows)
- Tomato slices
- Onion slices
- Your favorite cheese
House of Blues Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix 6 teaspoons House of Blues seasoning with ground beef (1
teaspoon per 8 ounces of beef).
- Form ground beef into six 8-ounce patties.
- Grill burger to desired temperature.
- Toast roll.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, and onion and cheese.