House of Blues Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 cup onions, 1/8-inch diced
- 4 cups celery, 1/8-inch diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 9 cups jalapeno cornbread, 1-inch cubes
- 7 cups French bread, 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- Sauté onions and celery and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add cornbread and French bread cubes. Mix with seasoning.
- Add stock and eggs and salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and put into pan.
- Bake in oven at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
Source: by Executive Chef Dean Berthelot - House of Blues - wwl-tv.com - 11/20/00