House of Blues Rosemary Cornbread
- 3 ounces frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh rosemary leaves (no stems)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or green onions
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch or 11 x 9-inch cake pan with non-stick oil and coat with
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into
cake pan and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Raise temperature to 325 degrees F and bake an additional 20 minutes.