House of Blues Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 pound parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 (14 ounce) jars artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 pound spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, hot sauce
and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake at 325 degrees F
until set and lightly browned, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve at once.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
Source: LA Times - Dine Seek