House of Pasta Chicken Spedini Cunetto
- 6 - 8 ounces boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic cloves
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Place all ingredients (except butter and lemon juice) into a large bowl and marinate
for 1 hour.
- Place the chicken on skewers and broil for 8-10 minutes.
- Prepare sauce by infusing together butter and lemon juice. Ladle over the cooked
chicken and serve.
Source: House of Pasta, St. Louis, Missouri