Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch Arizona Chicken Fajitas
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno chile
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- Sour cream
- Mince garlic.
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips.
- Cut tomato into chunks.
- In a glass bowl or baking dish, combine 1/2 cup oil, lime juice, tequila, tomato
paste, garlic, jalapeno, salt, chili powder, and cumin. Blend well.
- Add chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil. Bake 15 minutes while preparing fajitas.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons oil.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add bell pepper and onion and cook 3 minutes more, just until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and cheese.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 12/10/2001 1:37 pm.
Source: Shared by Garry Howard From Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch, Scottsdale,