Jetz Americana Tenderloin Sliders
- 1 beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 8 miniature potato buns
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, lightly toasted
- 1 jar horseradish sauce
- 1 can low-sodium beef consommé
- Cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch medallions. Season both sides of the medallions
with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, sear both sides of the beef medallions until
- Place a little arugula on the bottom halves of the buns. Top each with a beef
medallion and a little horseradish.
- Heat consommé, then serve on the side as an
au jus dipping sauce.
Chef: James Devine - Jetz Americana, Phoenix, Arizona