La Fuente Restaurant
Papaya and Pineapple Pico
- 4 Serrano chile peppers, diced
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 red onions, diced
- 4 papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and 1/2-inch diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 cup coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Set aside in refrigerator for one hour before serving.
Goes well with pork dishes and fish dishes, and it's great on salads too!
Source: La Fuente Restaurant, Tucson, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes