La Hacienda Huevos Rancheros
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups grated Cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- Deep fry one tortilla to form a large bowl.
- Fry two eggs and place on tortilla.
- Top with salsa and cheese.
- Place in 500 degree F oven for five minutes.
- Serve with remaining warm tortillas.
Source: La Hacienda - Moab, Utah
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes