La Madeleine Strawberries Romanoff
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and rinsed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Just before serving, rinse berries and trim stems with a paring knife.
- Mix remaining ingredients and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put berries in stemmed wine glass and top with sauce.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 370 calories, 25 grams fat, 30 grams carbohydrates,
4 grams protein, 52 milligrams cholesterol, 69 milligrams sodium, 60 percent of
calories from fat
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes