La Mansion del Rio Chicken Fajitas
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon each chopped garlic and black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine lime juice, garlic, pepper, oil, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Marinate chicken covered in refrigerator 1 hour or as long as overnight.
- Grill on barbecue grill (over mesquite if desired) until done. Cut into bite-size
strips. Place on warm flour tortillas and add desired toppings - shredded lettuce,
tomato, salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole and/or sour cream.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Source: Chronicle files, May 1986. The recipe is from La Mansion del Rio in San
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes