La Mansion del Rio Chicken Fajitas
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon each chopped garlic and black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine lime juice, garlic, pepper, oil, cilantro, salt and pepper.
chicken covered in refrigerator 1 hour or as long as overnight.
- Grill on barbecue grill (over mesquite if desired) until done. Cut into bite-size
strips. Place on warm flour tortillas and add desired toppings - shredded lettuce,
tomato, salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole and/or sour cream.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Source: Chronicle files, May 1986. The recipe is from La Mansion del Rio in San