La Placita Cafe Fish Tacos
- 1 pound white fish
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/4 pound green cabbage
- 1 package of 12 corn tortillas
- 3 roasted and peeled green chiles
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice tomatoes, green chiles and green onions.
- Shred cabbage and, cut lemons and limes into wedges, set aside for later use.
- Cut fish into long strips and season with salt and pepper. Sauté in a pan until no longer opaque.
- Add tomatoes, green chiles, green onions, and cook.
- Remove from heat before vegetables wilt.
- Heat tortillas until they become soft and pliable.
- Spoon fish mixture onto tortilla, fold, and
garnish with cabbage, lemon and lime wedges, and the salsa of your choice.
Serves 4 to 7
Source: La Placita Cafe, Tucson, Arizona
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes