Lake Elsinore Smokehouse Tennessee Coleslaw
- 1 1/2 heads cabbage, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- Combine cabbage, onion and peppers in plastic, glass or stainless-steel bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Set aside.
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt, mustard and celery seeds in saucepan and bring to
boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour dressing over
cabbage mixture. Do not mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
Yield: 16 to 20 servings
Each of 20 servings: 177 calories; 199 mg sodium;
0 cholesterol; 11 grams fat; 21 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram protein; 0.62 gram fiber
Source: Lake Elsinore Smokehouse - Lake Elsinore, California
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes