Landmark Tequila Salsa
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 ounce roasted
jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 ounce orange zest
- Juice from 1 orange and 1 lime
- 1 ounce tequila
- Roast red pepper and jalapeno. When outside skin is charred, remove from fire
and submerge in ice water. Peel outside skin off and then seed the jalapeno.
all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
Ideal served over grilled chicken.
Source: Landmark - Mesa, Arizona