Lantana Grille Chipotle-Raspberry
Boneless Chicken Wings
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins, boneless
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups raspberry preserves
- 4 ounces chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, pureed
- 1/2 cup Cholula hot sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups jicama, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 quart canola oil
- Toss chicken tenderloins with cornstarch.
- In a saucepan, heat oil to 375 degrees.
- Add chicken; cook until crisp.
- Mix together the raspberry preserves, chipotle puree, Cholula hot sauce and melted
- Add cilantro.
- Toss fried chicken in raspberry preserves mixture.
- Serve chicken with jicama and bleu cheese dressing.
Source: Chef Rob Toll, Lantana Grille, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes