Lantana Grille Chicken and Cheese Tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini, cooked according to package instructions, drained and kept warm
- 6 ounces chicken breast, grilled
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté garlic and shallots in olive oil and butter; add spinach.
- Deglaze pan with white wine;
let mixture reduce, then add cream and blue cheese. Bring mixture to a low simmer;
- Top with grilled chicken.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Source: Chef Ed Dean, Lantana Grille, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes