- 9-inch springform pan
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Press in the bottom of the pan, your choice of crust; graham cracker, chocolate
cookie crumb, or your favorite cookie recipe. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place softened cream cheese in a 5-quart bowl.
- Add sugar and blend well.
- Add 1 egg at a time, folding into mixture.
- Add sour cream. Blend well.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan, place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- When finished, turn oven off and let cake sit for another 30 minutes.
- Remove immediately and let sit until cake cools.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Let your imagination take over and add any topping or decorations you desire.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Source: Larocca's Restaurant in Tucson, Arizona
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes