Las Brisas de Mariscos (Seafood Enchiladas)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 ounces bay scallops
- 6 ounces rock shrimp
- 4 ounces lobster meat
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- Flour tortillas
- 6 ounces Monterey jack cheese, grated
Green Chili Las Brisas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds diced pork
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 cups diced green chiles, canned or frozen
- 2 cups pork stock
Lobster Bisque Sauce
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 ounce lobster base
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole whipping cream
- Seafood: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To sauté pan combine all vegetables with olive oil, sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and lobster meat. Sauté for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Add wine to deglaze pan. Let reduce for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup reduced cream (reduce cream by cooking to a tacky state).
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Put a small amount of the mixture in the center of each tortilla and
roll. Top with sauce. Cover with cheese and put in oven until cheese is melted.
- Green Chili Las Brisas: In a large saucepan, sauté pork, onions, garlic, jalapenos
and cilantro with olive oil until golden brown.
- Add stock, cilantro and green chiles. Simmer for 2 hours.
- Lobster Bisque Sauce: In a saucepan add all ingredients, except cream, with one
cup of water. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Puree and return to pan.
- Add cream and let simmer until sauce thickens.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes