Latchstring Restaurant Pan Fried Rainbow Trout
- 1 (10 ounce) boned Rainbow trout fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Mix all of the above ingredients (except the trout). Press mixture into both
sides of the trout.
- Pan fry in 1/2 to 3/4 inch pure vegetable
oil, heated to 375 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Yield: 1 serving
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 9:18:44 pm.
Source: foodtv.com - Recipe courtesy Jim and Carol Klancnik, Latchstring Restaurant,
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes