Lawry's the Prime Rib Prime Rib Hash
- 6 ounces cubed, cooked prime rib
- 3 ounces cubed, blanched potatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced onions
- 1 egg
- Lawry's table salt and pepper
- Fresh vegetable and/or fruit
- Sauté the cubed prime rib slowly in a nonstick skillet.
- Add the blanched or par-cooked potatoes, cooking slowly until the rib and potatoes brown.
- Add the onions. Stir.
- Add Lawry's table salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a serving plate and top with a fried egg.
- Garnish with a fresh vegetable and/or fresh fruit.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 9:15:11am 5/12/03.
Source: txcn.com - Executive Chef Ralph Sanchez, Lawry's The Prime Rib