Macaroni Grill Chick l'Orange
- 8 to 10 ounces sliced thin boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 ounce diced Andouille or smoked sausage
- 1/4 ounce diced carrots
- 1/4 ounce diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 ounce diced celery
- 1/4 ounce diced onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 ounce olive oil
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 1 splash white wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- Cut whole breast in half, and then from side to side, yielding 4 breast shaped
slices of chicken.
- Dip into the soy sauce.
- In a hot pan, start with olive oil, then add carrots, red bell peppers, and Andouille; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add celery and onion; sauté for 2 minutes. Look for clear onions, and slight burning on edges of
- Add chicken to pan, searing both sides, while scraping the bottom of
the pan to prevent burning.
- Add garlic.
- De-glaze with white wine; add orange juice and reduce by half. The sauce should have a rich brown color, with a slight hint
- Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: wbrz.com - from Romano's Macaroni Grill
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes