Macaroni Grill Insalata Florentine
(Spinach, Orzo and Chicken Salad)
- 3 ounces julienne-shredded fresh spinach
- 3 ounces grilled chicken, sliced and chilled
- 1 ounce ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 ounce pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 ounce sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut
- 1/2 ounce capers
- 1/2 ounce sliced black olives
- 1/2 ounce julienne-cut radicchio
- 5 ounces orzo pasta, cooked and chilled
- 3 ounces roasted, garlic lemon vinaigrette
- 1/4 ounce shaved Grana Padana Parmesan
- Fresh cracked pepper, for garnish
- In the order listed, place all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese, in a chilled
- Toss and serve on a decorative wide bowl.
- Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh cracked pepper.
Radicchio is a red-leafed Italian chicory.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 9/3/02 10:30:05 pm.
Source: Birmingham News - August 30, 2002
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes