Macaroni Grill Pesto and Garlic Shrimp
- 2 ounces garlic butter
- 6 shrimp
- 2 ounces diced red bell peppers
- 1 ounce
- 1 ounce white wine
- 3 ounces pesto
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- Sauté shrimp, bell peppers, pine nuts, and white wine until cooked, approximately
2 to 3 minutes.
- Add pesto, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and cook for 1 minute.
- Place the cooked pasta in the center of the plate.
- Stand the 6 shrimp around the
pasta and top with the garlic/pesto sauce.
- Garnish pasta with parsley.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/20/2002 11:28 am
Source: WBRZ 2, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, January 2002, wbrz.com - from Romano's