Macaroni Grill Sesame Shrimp
- 1/2 ounce oil
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 6 large shrimp (16 to 20 count)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 1 ounce white wine
- Sauté carrots, onions, celery and mushrooms in the oil on medium heat until soft.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds, soy sauce and white wine. Stir and serve.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/20/2002 11:30 am.
Source: WBRZ 2, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, January 2002 - wbrz.com - from Romano's
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes