Macaroni Grill Shrimp Portofino
- 16 medium mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 16 large shrimp, cleaned
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, crushed, peeled, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in butter until almost tender.
- Add shrimp and sauté until shrimp is cooked, about 3 minutes (do not overcook).
- Add remaining ingredients except lemon and parsley and heat through.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.