Magnolia Grill Beef Tips Florentine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (8 ounce) beef filets
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Cooking sherry to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (or salt and pepper combination)
- Sauté green peppers, onions and mushrooms in 3 tablespoons olive oil in 10-inch
- Add 1/4 cup white wine (cooking wine or water or chicken broth may be used).
This will help soften the vegetables.
- Add seasonings.
- Add a little more wine if necessary.
- Meanwhile, cut filets into 1-inch cubes.
- When the liquid has cooked down and
the pan is slightly scorched on the bottom, add the filet cubes, brown on all sides
and cook to desired doneness.
- Serve with a side dish of spaghetti or your favorite pasta with red sauce.
Source: Northwest Florida Daily News
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes