Main Street Bake Shop Gourmet
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, sugars, vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until cookies are set, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan.
When making large cookies, press down slightly on cookie dough to help cook more evenly. Bake slightly longer, 8 to 10 minutes.
Source: Main Street Bake Shop, Magic Kingdom