Mancuso's Restaurant Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 large mushrooms
- 3 parsley sprigs (no stems)
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 slice coarse white bread
- Chop mushroom stems, parsley and prosciutto, and mix well with cheese.
- Stuff mushroom crowns with mixture and spread butter on top.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 5 minutes.
- Baste with wine and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Toast bread; quarter.
- Serve mushrooms on toasted bread.
Source: Mancuso's Restaurant - Scottsdale, Arizona