Melting Pot Green Goddess Dip
Yield: 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- In a microwave-safe container, microwave cream cheese and milk for 2 to 4 minutes, whisking after each minute, until cream cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, onion, parsley and chives.
- Refrigerate until cold.
Per serving: 84 calories (percent of calories from fat, 86), 2 grams protein, 1 gram carbohydrates, no fiber, 8 grams fat, 23 milligrams cholesterol, 64 milligrams sodium
Source: Melting Pot Restaurant