Moomba Tomato and Lobster Gazpacho
- 5 cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups English cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup lobster or clam broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- In batches, process tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cucumber, onion, olive
oil, vinegar and broth in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir in cilantro, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Fill bowls with soup; garnish with lobster meat.
Yield: 4 portions
Source: Executive Chef Frank Falcinelli, Moomba, New York
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes