Mr. and Mrs. G's Fried Chicken
- 1 chicken or as much as you need to serve, cut into pieces
- Seasoned salt
- Black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- All-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Cut chicken into pieces. Cover with seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub seasonings into chicken.
- Place flour in a large bowl. Run chicken pieces through
flour, coating thoroughly. Shake off any excess.
- Heat vegetable oil to 325 to 350 degrees F in a skillet big enough to submerge
- Drop chicken into hot oil. When the pieces rise, check for desired
colored. When the chicken is a deep golden brown, remove from oil.
- Place on a rack to drain.
Source: Mr. and Mrs. G's Home Cooking and Pastries
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes