Mystic Lake Casino Bistro Chicken
- 2 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
- Olive oil as needed
- Kosher salt as needed
- Cracked black pepper as needed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 head Belgian endive, cut into individual leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallots
- 12 caper berries
- 8 fingerling potatoes, cut in half and blanched
- 2 cups fresh chicken stock
- 1/4 pound whole butter, softened
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme (garnish)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Lightly pound out 2 chicken breasts; then brush with olive oil and season with
salt and pepper.
- Grill on live grill until cooked completely, reserve and hold.
- In a large saucepan, place approximately 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add garlic and shallots; sauté until tender.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, Belgian endive, caper
berries and potatoes. Bring to simmer.
- Add chicken stock and chopped thyme. Bring to simmer.
- Fold in softened butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place grilled chicken breast in pan and poach for 2 minutes.
- Serve in a large soup bowl with a sliced French baguette.
Yield: 2 servings
Source: Executive Chef Richard Fisher, Mystic Lake Casino, Prior Lake, Minnesota
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes