Navajo Grill Chipotle Pepper Chocolate Pie
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 small can chipotle chile canned in adobo
- 7 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chipotle - hoisin mixture
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla ice cream
- Jalapeno jelly, melted
- First combine 1/2 small can of chipotle sauce and 7 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
in a blender and blend.
- Put in refrigerator as this will be enough for several pies.
- Melt butter and chocolate in double boiler.
- Combine 2 eggs, flour, sugar and brown sugar in small mixing bowl and whisk until
- Add melted butter and chocolate. Whisk.
- Stir in chipotle mixture, vanilla extract and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until done tested with a wooden pick.
Source: The Navajo Grill - Houston, Texas
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes