Neely's BBQ Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce
heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Source: Patrick Neely, Neely's Bar-B-Que Restaurant, Memphis, Tennessee
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes