Nine Dragons Kang Boa Chicken
- 3/4 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup peanuts
- Deep fry peanuts until golden and crunchy.
- Cut chicken meat into cubes. Toss with egg and cornstarch; add salt and white
pepper to taste.
- Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add oil to wok and tilt pan to distribute. When temperature reaches 350 degrees
F, add chicken and stir fry until 80% tender. Drain.
- Cut green onions into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Dry wok. Add green onions, oil, ginger,
and garlic. Stir fry for 1 minute, then add chicken and stir together.
- Add sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth, white vinegar, and cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Stir in fried peanuts and stir fry until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately with rice.
Yield: 2 servings
Source: Executive Chef Wei Zhong Xin, Nine Dragons at Epcot Center
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes