Nob Hill Restaurant Pork and
Berries on Focaccia
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons black cracked peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin
- 12 pieces focaccia
- 2 heads butter lettuce
Wild Berry Relish
- 2 cups assorted seasonal berries
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup sugar syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Marinade: Combine all marinade ingredients. Marinate pork loin for 2 hours.
- Pork: Sear pork loin. Add marinating liquid to pan and cook in slow fire or roast
in 350 degree F oven until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Let rest in warm place for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing thinly. Reserve cooking juices.
- Wild Berry Relish: Combine relish ingredients and mix gently.
- Slice focaccia in half crosswise and dip each half in cooking juice.
- Place butter lettuce on focaccia, then layer pork slice and berry relish on top.
Source: Nob Hill Restaurant, San Francisco, California
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.