Nola's on the Lake Oysters Rockefeller
- 8 ounces fresh spinach, rinsed, steamed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/4 cup minced leeks
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oysters on half a shell
- 4 ounces dark Sambuca
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Reggiano
- Salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add shallots and leeks, sauté until translucent.
- Remove skillet from the stove, carefully set the skillet back, keeping your face away.
- Add Sambuca and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cream and spinach. Cook for 2 minutes, then fold in the garlic.
- Line oysters on a baking sheet.
- Spoon sauce on the top and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 7 minutes and serve hot.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 9:19:43 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.