Nordstrom's Ginger Sesame Dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In mixing bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, ground mustard, and
pepper. Whip until sugar dissolves.
- Add canola and sesame oil and whip to combine.
- Add toasted sesame seeds and blend together.
Makes 1 quart.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Dan Moyer - Nordstrom Cafe, Norfolk, Virginia - 13NEWS Lunchbreak
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes