Norfolk Airport Hilton Bailey's Pots de Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream (or any flavored liquor that you prefer)
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks and sugar. Bring heavy cream to a boil. Remove
- Slowly whisk heavy cream into egg yolks and sugar. Add liquor.
- Rub demitasse cups with butter. Dust with sugar.
- Pour custard mixture into cups. Place cups in
a water bath.
- Put in a 300 degree F oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 1/17/2002 11:58 pm.
Source: Chef Erika Nestler, Norfolk Airport Hilton - 13News Lunchbreak, Monday,
October 30, 2000
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.