Norfolk Airport Hilton Bailey's Pots de Cream
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream (or any flavored liquor that you prefer)
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks and sugar. Bring heavy cream to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Slowly whisk heavy cream into egg yolks and sugar. Add liquor.
- Rub demitasse cups with butter. Dust with sugar.
- Pour custard mixture into cups. Place cups in a water bath.
- Put in a 300 degree F oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
MORE RESTAURANT RECIPES
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 1/17/2002 11:58 pm.
Source: Chef Erika Nestler, Norfolk Airport Hilton - 13News Lunchbreak, Monday, October 30, 2000