North Shore Bistro Chocolate Godiva
- 2 pints or 32 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Chambord liqueur
- In a 2-quart mixer, add 2 pints or 32 ounces of vanilla ice cream.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces each of Godiva liqueur and Chambord liqueur.
- Mix on low speed for about 45 seconds.
- Serve in large Martini glass.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 1/26/2002 9:42 pm.
Source: the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.