Nut Tree Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 California walnut halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix in oil, eggs and pumpkin.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually mix in water until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pans.
- If desired, top each muffin with a walnut half.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Per muffin: 254 cal.; 3 g pro.; 39 g carb.; 10 g fat (1 sat., 3 monounsat.,
6 polyunsat.); 35 mg chol.; 283 mg sod.; 1 g fiber; 25 g sugar; 35 percent calories
Source: Nut Tree Remembered: The Cookbook Vacaville Museum and Nut Tree,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes