Nut Tree Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 California walnut halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix in oil, eggs and pumpkin.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually mix in water until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pans.
- If desired, top each muffin with a walnut half.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Per muffin: 254 cal.; 3 g pro.; 39 g carb.; 10 g fat (1 sat., 3 monounsat.,
6 polyunsat.); 35 mg chol.; 283 mg sod.; 1 g fiber; 25 g sugar; 35 percent calories
Source: Nut Tree Remembered: The Cookbook Vacaville Museum and Nut Tree,
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.