O'Charley's Spinach Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped, frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) jars Five Brothers Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup diced artichoke hearts
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Thaw, drain and squeeze dry the spinach.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and heat in microwave until hot, stirring frequently.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes 5 servings.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 2003/11/24 18:29.
Source: newschannel5.com - Paul Schramkowski/O'Charley's Restaurants