Official All-Star Cafe Malted Milk Ball Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate
malt powder or Ovaltine
- 1 cup chopped malted milk balls
- 2 cups fudge icing
- 1/4 cup chocolate malt powder
- Make cake according to directions on the box, adding the malt powder at the same
time as the dry mix. When the batter has been placed into the greased cake pans,
sprinkle the chopped malted milk balls evenly over the batter.
- Bake according to
directions on the box.
- When the cake is cool, mix malt powder with fudge icing and frost.
- Serve with ice cream and malted milk balls.
Source: Official All-Star Cafe, Times Square, New York, New York