Old Alligator Grill Cajun Kisses
- 8 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 8 medium size shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- Monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- Sour cream
- Cut tops off of jalapeno peppers and remove seeds.
- Stuff pepper first with small amount of cheese, then one shrimp and then fill
remainder with more cheese.
- Wrap pepper with a strip of bacon, using a wooden pick
to secure in place.
- Place each "kiss" on a broiler pan. Broil until bacon
- Drain on a paper towel and serve on plate with sour cream for the dipping.
Source: Old Alligator Grill - Austin, Texas
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.