Old Town Tortilla Factory Blackened
Mahi Mahi with Cilantro Pesto
- 1 (8 ounce) piece mahi mahi
- 3 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 1 red onion, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup poblano chiles, julienned
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 ounce cotija cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces olive oil
- Coat mahi mahi with blackening seasoning.
- Sauté in vegetable oil with onion, red pepper and chiles.
- Top with cilantro pesto (a mixture of cilantro, jalapeno, cotija cheese, garlic and oil).
Source: Old Town Tortilla Factory - Scottsdale, Arizona