Old Town Tortilla Factory Mango Tortillas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup lard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup mango puree or 2 ripe mangoes, skins and pits removed
- Mix flour, lard, salt and baking powder in a mixer using the hook attachment.
Add water and mix to combine. Add mango and a little water if necessary and mix
- Roll dough into about 40 balls. Place one ball on a floured surface. Roll in
one direction with medium pressure. Flip tortilla and roll in other direction.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 seconds. Flip and cook opposite side.
- Repeat with remaining dough balls.
Makes about 40 tortillas.
Approximate values per serving: 156 calories, 6 g fat, 3 mg cholesterol,
3 g protein, 2 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 202 mg sodium, 35 percent calories from
Source: Old Town Tortilla Factory, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes