Old Town Tortilla Factory Red Potato Tortillas
- 8 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup lard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups water
- 4 to 5 red potatoes, cooked, with skin
- Mix flour, lard, salt and baking powder in a mixer.
- Add water and mix to combine.
- Add potatoes and mix on first (low) speed for 7 minutes.
- Roll dough into about 40 balls. Place one ball on a floured surface. Roll in one direction with medium pressure. Flip tortilla and roll in other direction.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 seconds. Flip and cook opposite side.
- Repeat with remaining dough balls.
Makes about 40 tortillas.
Approximate values per serving: 162 calories, 6 g fat, 3 mg cholesterol,
3 g protein, 24 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 202 mg sodium, 34 percent calories from
Source: Old Town Tortilla Factory, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes