Old Town Tortilla Factory Treasure Margarita
Bartender Rich McPherson said a citrus sweet-and-sour syrup sets the restaurants
margaritas apart. It's made with equal parts sugar, water, lemon and lime juices.
The Treasure Margarita is named after El Tesoro reposado tequila. (Tesoro means
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 ounces El Tesoro reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- Citrus sweet-and-sour syrup
- Lime slice for garnish
- To make citrus sweet-and-sour mix: Combine equal parts granulated sugar and water
and heat to boiling. Cool, then add equal parts lemon and lime juices.
- Fill glass with ice. Add tequila and Grand Marnier.
- Fill glass with sweet-and-sour syrup.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Makes 1 drink.
Source: Old Town Tortilla Factory, Scottsdale, Arizona - Arizona Republic, April
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes