Olde Hitching Post Restaurant
Sweet Georgian Shrimp
- 16 jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 ounces clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 3 ounces peach brandy
- 4 ounces fresh peaches (pureed)
- 16 fresh peach wedges
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté shallots in large skillet with clarified butter.
- Add jumbo shrimp, sauté both sides and flame with peach brandy.
- Add peach puree, peach wedges and heavy
cream. Stir gently reducing the sauce consistency until it coats back of spoon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh chopped parsley.
- Cook angel hair pasta al dente in salted water.
- Make nest of pasta and alternate four jumbo shrimp and fresh peach wedges in a circular pattern on pasta nest.
- Drizzle sauce over and around and pasta.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine June 3, 2001.
Source: Olde Hitching Post Restaurant, Hanson, Massachusetts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes